Call Us Now

(07) 5451 1444

Caravan/Trailer RWC

Did you know that if your caravan / camper or trailer has a atm over 750kgs you need a rwc / safety certificate to register or transfer your registration.

Roadside makes this easy with a mobile service so you dont need to hook up and tow it in to a workshop.

If by chance it requires repairs we can normally do them on the spot .

Roadside also now has an aproved HVRAS inspector wich means they can measure your van or trailer and you wont need to take it to the transport department .

How much time will that save you????